852 Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL with Garages
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (16)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (19)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Westchase Apartments with Garages (8)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Garages (8)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Garages (9)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Garages (5)
- Northdale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Garages (6)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (192)
- Keystone Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cheval Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Town 'n' Country?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Town 'n' Country?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Town 'n' Country apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.