1,072 Apartments for rent in The Hammocks, FL with Hardwood Floors
- The Hammocks Apartments with Balconies (36)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Garages (34)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (11)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Parking (45)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Pools (21)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- The Hammocks Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Hammocks Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Hammocks Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kendall West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Country Walk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- The Crossings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Richmond West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kendall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Tamiami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sunset Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in The Hammocks?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in The Hammocks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Hammocks?
An unincorporated suburb of Miami, "The Hammocks" piggybacked its name from a planned community, near Kendall, Florida.
Located in the Palm Coast region of Florida, with the Atlantic Ocean close by, The Hammocks is close to the cross-Florida Tamiami Highway. Lakes and parks are sprinkled liberally throughout the community, and the regional Tamiami Airport is also nearby. With a population just over 51,000, this suburban community is an oasis of Florida sun, shops, and waterways.Youll be fit, tan, and smiling if you move to this relaxing community in the Sunshine State. Tropical Florida temperatures stay warm year round, with summer temps hovering in the low to high 80s. But its not all outdoors - youll be close to Miamis vibrant social, work, and beach scene, with the added bliss of having a quieter refuge to return to after checking out the South Beach art deco and daiquiri vibe. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for The Hammocks renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.