148 Studio Apartments for rent in The Hammocks, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Hammocks (2)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Balconies (47)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Garages (37)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (16)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Parking (55)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Pools (33)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- The Hammocks Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Hammocks Furnished Apartments (3)
- The Hammocks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- West Perrine Studio Apartments (1)
- Palmetto Bay Studio Apartments (2)
- Westchester Studio Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Studio Apartments (2)
- Princeton Studio Apartments (1)
- Coral Terrace Studio Apartments (1)
- Doral Studio Apartments (9)
- West Miami Studio Apartments (2)
- Coral Gables Studio Apartments (5)
- Hialeah Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in The Hammocks?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in The Hammocks?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in The Hammocks?
An unincorporated suburb of Miami, "The Hammocks" piggybacked its name from a planned community, near Kendall, Florida.
Located in the Palm Coast region of Florida, with the Atlantic Ocean close by, The Hammocks is close to the cross-Florida Tamiami Highway. Lakes and parks are sprinkled liberally throughout the community, and the regional Tamiami Airport is also nearby. With a population just over 51,000, this suburban community is an oasis of Florida sun, shops, and waterways.Youll be fit, tan, and smiling if you move to this relaxing community in the Sunshine State. Tropical Florida temperatures stay warm year round, with summer temps hovering in the low to high 80s. But its not all outdoors - youll be close to Miamis vibrant social, work, and beach scene, with the added bliss of having a quieter refuge to return to after checking out the South Beach art deco and daiquiri vibe. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of The Hammocks living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in The Hammocks during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.