1,200 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Temple Terrace, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Temple Terrace (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Temple Terrace (3)
- Temple Terrace Accessible Apartments (5)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Garages (4)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Parking (10)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Pools (10)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Temple Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Temple Terrace Furnished Apartments (3)
- Temple Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- East Lake-Orient Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Thonotosassa 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tampa 1 Bedroom Apartments (164)
- Lake Magdalene 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Seffner 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lutz 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Pebble Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brandon 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Temple Terrace?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Temple Terrace?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Temple Terrace?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Temple Terrace offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Temple Terrace, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.