1,790 Accessible Apartments for rent in Surfside, FL
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Surfside Apartments with Garages (22)
- Surfside Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Surfside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Surfside Apartments with Parking (28)
- Surfside Apartments with Pools (22)
- Surfside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Surfside Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Surfside Furnished Apartments (8)
- Surfside Luxury Apartments (12)
- Surfside Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Bay Village Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Aventura Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hallandale Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Miami Accessible Apartments (58)
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hollywood Accessible Apartments (6)
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Surfside?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Surfside?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Surfside with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Surfside. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.