564 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Surfside, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Surfside (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Surfside (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Surfside (1)
- Surfside Accessible Apartments (2)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Surfside Apartments with Garages (28)
- Surfside Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Surfside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Surfside Apartments with Parking (34)
- Surfside Apartments with Pools (19)
- Surfside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Surfside Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Surfside Furnished Apartments (10)
- Surfside Luxury Apartments (11)
- Surfside Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Bal Harbour 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Bay Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- North Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Miami Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sunny Isles Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Miami Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (202)
- North Miami Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- El Portal 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Aventura 1 Bedroom Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Surfside?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Surfside?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Surfside?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Surfside offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Surfside, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.