146 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in St. Pete Beach, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Pete Beach (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Pete Beach (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Pete Beach (2)
- St. Pete Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Balconies (8)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Parking (12)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Pete Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Pete Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- St. Pete Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Gulfport 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Madeira Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Lealman 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Petersburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (84)
- Lealman 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seminole 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bardmoor 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Redington Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pinellas Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Ridgecrest 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Local twins: In 1994, voters renamed what was then St. Petersburg Beach to St. Pete Beach -- not to shorten everything like text speak, but because the city of St. Petersburg to the east just had too similar of a name.
St. Pete Beach, Florida's just over 9,000 residents live on Long Key, a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico. Three bridges carry people in and out of town, to Treasure Island, South Pasadena and the Bayway Isles section of St. Petersburg. While 80% of residents drive private automobiles to work, at least commute times are short: average time on the road is 15 minutes. Knowing that you don't even have to put up with a long commute to live right by the beach? Priceless. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Pete Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Pete Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.