118 Furnished Apartments for Rent in St. Pete Beach, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Pete Beach (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Pete Beach (14)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Pete Beach (8)
- St. Pete Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Balconies (26)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Parking (27)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Pools (27)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- St. Pete Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- St. Pete Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- St. Pete Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- South Pasadena Furnished Apartments (5)
- Bear Creek Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gulfport Furnished Apartments (8)
- Tierra Verde Furnished Apartments (7)
- Treasure Island Furnished Apartments (9)
- Madeira Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- West Lealman Furnished Apartments (5)
- St. Petersburg Furnished Apartments (95)
- Lealman Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Redington Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in St. Pete Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in St. Pete Beach?
Local twins: In 1994, voters renamed what was then St. Petersburg Beach to St. Pete Beach -- not to shorten everything like text speak, but because the city of St. Petersburg to the east just had too similar of a name.
St. Pete Beach, Florida's just over 9,000 residents live on Long Key, a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico. Three bridges carry people in and out of town, to Treasure Island, South Pasadena and the Bayway Isles section of St. Petersburg. While 80% of residents drive private automobiles to work, at least commute times are short: average time on the road is 15 minutes. Knowing that you don't even have to put up with a long commute to live right by the beach? Priceless. See more
Furnished apartments in St. Pete Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in St. Pete Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.