104 Apartments for Rent in St. Pete Beach, FL with Gyms
- St. Pete Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Balconies (8)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Parking (12)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Pools (8)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Pete Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Pete Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- St. Pete Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Lealman Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Petersburg Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Seminole Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Largo Apartments with Gyms (9)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palmetto Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Clearwater Apartments with Gyms (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in St. Pete Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in St. Pete Beach?
Local twins: In 1994, voters renamed what was then St. Petersburg Beach to St. Pete Beach -- not to shorten everything like text speak, but because the city of St. Petersburg to the east just had too similar of a name.
St. Pete Beach, Florida's just over 9,000 residents live on Long Key, a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico. Three bridges carry people in and out of town, to Treasure Island, South Pasadena and the Bayway Isles section of St. Petersburg. While 80% of residents drive private automobiles to work, at least commute times are short: average time on the road is 15 minutes. Knowing that you don't even have to put up with a long commute to live right by the beach? Priceless. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to St. Pete Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.