478 Apartments for rent in Melbourne, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Melbourne Accessible Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (40)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Melbourne Apartments with Parking (54)
- Melbourne Apartments with Pools (40)
- Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Indialantic Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Patrick Shores Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Melbourne Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Viera West Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Viera East Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Melbourne?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Melbourne?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Melbourne?
‘Ello, Mate! Welcome to Melbourne! Fosters, Crocodile Dundee, dingoes, koalas, kangaroos, etc. Just kidding. You’re moving to Melbourne, Florida, a central coast town with a fairly progressive attitude and a large community of vacationers and seniors. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search, dude. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Melbourne renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.