Loading...

153 apartments for rent near West Melbourne, FL

Last updated February 28 at 2:49PM
Results within 1 miles of West Melbourne, FL
2461 Brookshire Circle
Brookshire At Heritage Oaks
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 23 at 8:08AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,700
3658 Heron Drive
Feather Lakes
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 4 at 4:20AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,400
2739 Whistler Street
Westbrooke
Melbourne, FL
Updated January 1 at 3:11AM
4 Bedrooms
$1,700
1704 Glendon Drive
Magnolia Park
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 17 at 5:31AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,000
1302 Sorento Circle
Sheridan Lakes
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 7 at 4:00PM
6 Bedrooms
$2,495
2503 Glasbern Circle
Hammock Lakes East
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 6 at 5:51AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,475
304 Cornell Avenue
University Park
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 10 at 12:02AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,075
584 N Wickham Road
Melbourne
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 21 at 5:32AM
2 Bedrooms
$950
822 Del Mar Circle
Saddlebrooke Of West Melbourne
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 11 at 6:19AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,800
48 Piney Branch Way
Melbourne
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 17 at 5:34AM
2 Bedrooms
$1,250
539 Marnie Circle
Hollywood Estates Of Canova Park
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 15 at 7:16AM
2 Bedrooms
$900
987 Sonesta Avenue
Palm Bay
Palm Bay, FL
Updated February 25 at 5:48AM
2 Bedrooms
$975
1708 Maeve Circle
Eastwood Heritage Oaks
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 1 at 7:52PM
4 Bedrooms
$1,650
610 Sheridan Woods Drive
Sheridan Woods
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 10 at 6:21AM
3 Bedrooms
$1,400
601 Ridge Club Drive
Melbourne
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 24 at 6:23AM
2 Bedrooms
$975
3581 Egret Drive
Feather Lakes
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 18 at 1:19PM
3 Bedrooms
$1,500
2541 Stratford Pointe Drive
Stratford Point
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 14 at 8:59AM
4 Bedrooms
$2,000
657 Lemon Grove Avenue
Melbourne Gardens
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 28 at 2:49PM
3 Bedrooms
$1,295
3582 Joslin Way
Manchester Lakes
Melbourne, FL
Updated February 24 at 6:23AM
4 Bedrooms
$1,700
108 W Fee Avenue 1
Magnolia Hgts
Melbourne, FL
Updated January 21 at 11:22AM
1 Bedroom
$750
Apartment List detective logo

Keep Looking!

Try removing some filters or broadening your
search area to see more results.

Apartment List detective logo

Zoom in to see more.

Trying to get a feel for the larger area? No problem.
When you're ready, zoom in again to see pins and listings.

Apartment List sad heart

Something went wrong.

Please try your search again or reload the page.

City Guide
West Melbourne
Moving to West Melbourne

Its not a purely rental community about 70% of people in Melbourne own their homes. But the other 30% are rental properties, so if youre looking for an apartment in West Melbourne, then youre in luck. Rent in West Melbourne is relatively affordable a one-bedroom apartment in West Melbourne is fairly affordable, so theres a good chance that even if your wallets tight, youll still be able to find somewhere to live comfortably within your budget. Unlike a lot of Florida towns, the rentals here are houses, so if youre looking for a condo or hi-rise situation, then this probably isnt the best town in Florida to pick.

Neighborhoods

West Melbourne: West Melbourne is essentially the small, sleepy suburban town of Melbourne. Its quiet and nice and also more affordable than nearby towns directly on the water. $$

Melbourne: Melbourne is a much more historic place than West Melbourne, and it has large historic mansions as well as museums and a bustling arts scene. Theres no shortage of things to do here, and its on a beach so youll pay more since you're getting so much more. $$$$$

Palm Bay: If you're looking to build a vacation home, then this is the place to do it, since the population is mostly snowbirds and people who like to escape to the beach. Its sleepier here than in Melbourne but not as quiet as in West Melbourne. Its also home to the Space Coast Craft Beer Festival, which is a favorite among local beer drinkers. $$$$

Living in West Melbourne

Life in West Melbourne is sleepy. Thats because its a purely residential community offering clean, quiet, safe living at more affordable prices. If you like the beach and water sports, you can drive several miles to the coast in Melbourne or Palm Bay, where you can swim, boat, kayak, canoe, water ski, parasail, or just lie in the sand. The area isn't all about vacationing or being outside, though; there is a plethora of theater and art in the area, and the culture is thriving.

Youll definitely need a car in West Melbourne or else youll feel stuck. Theres essentially no public transportation, and youll need to get to Orlando in order to fly anywhere substantial.

What are you looking for?
Start your apartment search!
Select how many bedrooms you want.
S
Studio
1
Bed
2
Beds
3+
Beds