473 Apartments for rent in Melbourne, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Melbourne Accessible Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (51)
- Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Melbourne Apartments with Parking (68)
- Melbourne Apartments with Pools (49)
- Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (7)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Satellite Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Indialantic Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Viera West Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Viera East Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Melbourne?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Melbourne?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Melbourne?
‘Ello, Mate! Welcome to Melbourne! Fosters, Crocodile Dundee, dingoes, koalas, kangaroos, etc. Just kidding. You’re moving to Melbourne, Florida, a central coast town with a fairly progressive attitude and a large community of vacationers and seniors. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search, dude. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Melbourne renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.