11 Cheap Apartments for rent in Melbourne, FL
- Melbourne Accessible Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (23)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Melbourne Apartments with Parking (37)
- Melbourne Apartments with Pools (42)
- Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (5)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Alafaya Cheap Apartments (3)
- Orlando Cheap Apartments (20)
- Kissimmee Cheap Apartments (2)
- Hunters Creek Cheap Apartments (1)
- Winter Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- Port St. Lucie Cheap Apartments (1)
- Maitland Cheap Apartments (1)
- Celebration Cheap Apartments (4)
- Altamonte Springs Cheap Apartments (2)
- Lake Mary Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Melbourne?
‘Ello, Mate! Welcome to Melbourne! Fosters, Crocodile Dundee, dingoes, koalas, kangaroos, etc. Just kidding. You’re moving to Melbourne, Florida, a central coast town with a fairly progressive attitude and a large community of vacationers and seniors. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search, dude. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Melbourne takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Melbourne by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Melbourne in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Melbourne.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Melbourne. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Melbourne.