206 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Melbourne, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Melbourne (15)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Melbourne (1)
- Melbourne Accessible Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Melbourne Apartments with Garages (40)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Melbourne Apartments with Parking (54)
- Melbourne Apartments with Pools (40)
- Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Melbourne (14)
- West Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Indian Harbour Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Indialantic 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Patrick Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Viera West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cocoa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cape Canaveral 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cocoa 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Melbourne?
‘Ello, Mate! Welcome to Melbourne! Fosters, Crocodile Dundee, dingoes, koalas, kangaroos, etc. Just kidding. You’re moving to Melbourne, Florida, a central coast town with a fairly progressive attitude and a large community of vacationers and seniors. Now, let’s get started on your apartment search, dude. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Melbourne offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Melbourne, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.