321 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lighthouse Point, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lighthouse Point (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (2)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (13)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (4)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (3)
- Hillsboro Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Deerfield Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Pompano Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (88)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Coconut Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Boca Raton 3 Bedroom Apartments (142)
- Oakland Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Margate 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Wilton Manors 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Highland Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Lighthouse Point provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Lighthouse Point. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.