489 Apartments for Rent in Lighthouse Point, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lighthouse Point (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lighthouse Point (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lighthouse Point (4)
- Lighthouse Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (15)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (8)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (101)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (171)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (203)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Margate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lighthouse Point?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lighthouse Point?
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lighthouse Point offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lighthouse Point. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lighthouse Point can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.