166 Furnished Apartments for rent in Lighthouse Point, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (2)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (13)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Luxury Apartments (1)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (4)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hillsboro Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Deerfield Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Pompano Beach Furnished Apartments (63)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Furnished Apartments (16)
- Coconut Creek Furnished Apartments (2)
- Boca Raton Furnished Apartments (46)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (10)
- Margate Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wilton Manors Furnished Apartments (9)
- Highland Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Lighthouse Point?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Lighthouse Point?
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
Furnished apartments in Lighthouse Point can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Lighthouse Point as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.