476 Apartments for rent in Lighthouse Point, FL with Gyms
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (12)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (3)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Gyms (65)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Margate Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lighthouse Point renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.