362 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Jupiter, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jupiter Accessible Apartments (3)
- Jupiter Apartments with Balconies (117)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (79)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (113)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (112)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (130)
- Jupiter Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (50)
- Jupiter Luxury Apartments (176)
- Jupiter Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Tequesta 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Cabana Colony 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Juno Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (19)
- Palm Beach Gardens 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (77)
- North Palm Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (21)
- Lake Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Riviera Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (19)
- Hobe Sound 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Palm Beach Shores 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- West Palm Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (92)
Jupiter got its name as a result of several mapmaker errors. In odd twists of fate, it went from Hobe to Jove to Jupiter. Now it is the nesting place for transplanted Northerners, who are often referred to as "snowbirds."
Jupiter is most well known for being the location of the Roger Dean Stadium, the sports arena that hosts the St. Louis Cardinals spring training. Only authentic baseball fans know the Miami Marlins train there too. If you love baseball and being close to the beach, this is the city for you. With a population of over 56,000, it is just big enough to have everything you need to work and live without interruption and just small enough to avoid the annoying big-city atmosphere. Being on the beach helps the city maintain a laid-back feeling. There are plenty of things to do in Jupiter besides boating, fishing, camping and swimming in a pretty inlet like the one in DuBois Park. They include visiting the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. There is a growing interest in developing eco-tourism, which encourages visitors to come but not actually touch anything. There is a growing scientific research industry propelled by companies like the Max Planck Florida Institute. So you get an unusual mix of sand and molecules in this small city. It used to be that Jupiter was only on peoples lips during baseball spring training season, but thats not true anymore. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Jupiter offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Jupiter offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Jupiter. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.