178 Furnished Apartments for rent in Jupiter, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jupiter (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jupiter (22)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jupiter (15)
- Jupiter Accessible Apartments (4)
- Jupiter Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (61)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (89)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (102)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
- Jupiter Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Jupiter Furnished Luxury Apartments (42)
- Jupiter Luxury Apartments (154)
- Jupiter Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Tequesta Furnished Apartments (13)
- Juno Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Juno Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (59)
- Jupiter Farms Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Riviera Beach Furnished Apartments (15)
- Hobe Sound Furnished Apartments (7)
- Palm Beach Shores Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (46)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Jupiter?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Jupiter?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jupiter?
Jupiter got its name as a result of several mapmaker errors. In odd twists of fate, it went from Hobe to Jove to Jupiter. Now it is the nesting place for transplanted Northerners, who are often referred to as "snowbirds."
Jupiter is most well known for being the location of the Roger Dean Stadium, the sports arena that hosts the St. Louis Cardinals spring training. Only authentic baseball fans know the Miami Marlins train there too. If you love baseball and being close to the beach, this is the city for you. With a population of over 56,000, it is just big enough to have everything you need to work and live without interruption and just small enough to avoid the annoying big-city atmosphere. Being on the beach helps the city maintain a laid-back feeling. There are plenty of things to do in Jupiter besides boating, fishing, camping and swimming in a pretty inlet like the one in DuBois Park. They include visiting the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. There is a growing interest in developing eco-tourism, which encourages visitors to come but not actually touch anything. There is a growing scientific research industry propelled by companies like the Max Planck Florida Institute. So you get an unusual mix of sand and molecules in this small city. It used to be that Jupiter was only on peoples lips during baseball spring training season, but thats not true anymore. See more
Furnished apartments in Jupiter can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Jupiter as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.