393 Apartments for rent in Jupiter, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jupiter Accessible Apartments (4)
- Jupiter Apartments with Balconies (99)
- Jupiter Apartments with Garages (67)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (97)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (94)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- Jupiter Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (45)
- Jupiter Luxury Apartments (154)
- Jupiter Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tequesta Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (49)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (62)
- The Acreage Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Jupiter?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Jupiter?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jupiter?
Jupiter got its name as a result of several mapmaker errors. In odd twists of fate, it went from Hobe to Jove to Jupiter. Now it is the nesting place for transplanted Northerners, who are often referred to as "snowbirds."
Jupiter is most well known for being the location of the Roger Dean Stadium, the sports arena that hosts the St. Louis Cardinals spring training. Only authentic baseball fans know the Miami Marlins train there too. If you love baseball and being close to the beach, this is the city for you. With a population of over 56,000, it is just big enough to have everything you need to work and live without interruption and just small enough to avoid the annoying big-city atmosphere. Being on the beach helps the city maintain a laid-back feeling. There are plenty of things to do in Jupiter besides boating, fishing, camping and swimming in a pretty inlet like the one in DuBois Park. They include visiting the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. There is a growing interest in developing eco-tourism, which encourages visitors to come but not actually touch anything. There is a growing scientific research industry propelled by companies like the Max Planck Florida Institute. So you get an unusual mix of sand and molecules in this small city. It used to be that Jupiter was only on peoples lips during baseball spring training season, but thats not true anymore. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Jupiter renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.