235 Apartments for rent in Jupiter, FL with Garages
- Jupiter Accessible Apartments (4)
- Jupiter Apartments with Balconies (132)
- Jupiter Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Jupiter Apartments with Parking (75)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (120)
- Jupiter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (153)
- Jupiter Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Jupiter Furnished Apartments (63)
- Jupiter Luxury Apartments (204)
- Jupiter Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Limestone Creek Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tequesta Apartments with Garages (7)
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Apartments with Garages (1)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Garages (16)
- Juno Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (68)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (13)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Garages (12)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Jupiter?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Jupiter?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jupiter?
Jupiter got its name as a result of several mapmaker errors. In odd twists of fate, it went from Hobe to Jove to Jupiter. Now it is the nesting place for transplanted Northerners, who are often referred to as "snowbirds."
Jupiter is most well known for being the location of the Roger Dean Stadium, the sports arena that hosts the St. Louis Cardinals spring training. Only authentic baseball fans know the Miami Marlins train there too. If you love baseball and being close to the beach, this is the city for you. With a population of over 56,000, it is just big enough to have everything you need to work and live without interruption and just small enough to avoid the annoying big-city atmosphere. Being on the beach helps the city maintain a laid-back feeling. There are plenty of things to do in Jupiter besides boating, fishing, camping and swimming in a pretty inlet like the one in DuBois Park. They include visiting the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. There is a growing interest in developing eco-tourism, which encourages visitors to come but not actually touch anything. There is a growing scientific research industry propelled by companies like the Max Planck Florida Institute. So you get an unusual mix of sand and molecules in this small city. It used to be that Jupiter was only on peoples lips during baseball spring training season, but thats not true anymore. See more
Jupiter apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.