181 Apartments for rent in Gainesville, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (25)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (79)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (35)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Gainesville Furnished Apartments (12)
- Gainesville Luxury Apartments (108)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
- Ocala Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- The Villages Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (174)
- Wildwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Gainesville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Gainesville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gainesville?
Welcome to Gainesville!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Gainesville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.