136 Cheap Apartments for rent in Coral Springs, FL
- Coral Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Garages (58)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Parking (82)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Pools (101)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (114)
- Coral Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Coral Springs Furnished Apartments (4)
- Coral Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Margate Cheap Apartments (1)
- Tamarac Cheap Apartments (1)
- Coconut Creek Cheap Apartments (1)
- Lauderhill Cheap Apartments (6)
- Lauderdale Lakes Cheap Apartments (1)
- Sunrise Cheap Apartments (6)
- Deerfield Beach Cheap Apartments (2)
- Oakland Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- Plantation Cheap Apartments (6)
- Fort Lauderdale Cheap Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Coral Springs?
Who doesn't love a covered bridge?! Head to Coral Springs to traverse the only covered bridge in Florida!
Most people dream of living in an area with a serene atmosphere, with all of the modern amenities that make life convenient. Some people don't have to dream, because they pick Coral Springs as their home! For those in the know, Coral Springs is that perfect blend of well-ordered structures in harmony with surrounding nature. It is a mid-sized city located in the state of Florida and is the 15th largest city in the state - not too big but not too small. Some of the major draws of this city is the unbeatable combination modern amenities and a well-planned community. If ordered perfection is what you are searching for, then drop everything and head to Coral Springs now!
Having trouble with Craigslist Coral Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Coral Springs takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Coral Springs by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Coral Springs in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Coral Springs.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Coral Springs. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Coral Springs.