128 Apartments in Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Garages (13)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Parking (28)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Pools (39)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Altamonte Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Altamonte Springs Furnished Apartments (2)
- Altamonte Springs Luxury Apartments (47)
- Altamonte Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Maitland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Forest City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Longwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Casselberry Accessible Apartments (4)
- Winter Park Accessible Apartments (8)
- Pine Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lake Mary Accessible Apartments (2)
- Heathrow Accessible Apartments (1)
- Winter Springs Accessible Apartments (5)
- Orlovista Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Altamonte Springs?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Altamonte Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Altamonte Springs?
Having trouble with Craigslist Altamonte Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Altamonte Springs with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Altamonte Springs. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.