638 Apartments for rent in Johnstown, CO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Johnstown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Johnstown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Johnstown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Johnstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Johnstown Apartments with Parking (8)
- Johnstown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Johnstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Johnstown Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Johnstown Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Berthoud Apartments with Garages (5)
- Windsor Apartments with Garages (20)
- Loveland Apartments with Garages (31)
- Timnath Apartments with Garages (5)
- Greeley Apartments with Garages (27)
- Firestone Apartments with Garages (5)
- Evans Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (166)
- Longmont Apartments with Garages (46)
- Frederick Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Johnstown?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Johnstown?
In 1911, a fire destroyed some of the frame buildings on the west side of the main street in Johnstown. Brick buildings were soon built in their place, and Johnstown continued to prosper, due in part to the Mohawk Condensed Milk Company (later known as "Carnation") and the Great Western Sugar Company, but also because of the abundance of dairies and rich fertile farmland in the area.
Johnstown is a small town situated on the plains of Northern Colorado, with magnificent views of mountains to the west and expansive views of lush farmland to the east. Conveniently located just east of the I-25 highway, residents of Johnstown are able to enjoy a peaceful, rural life with city amenities just a short drive away. See more
Johnstown apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.