49 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Vacaville, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Vacaville (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vacaville (12)
- Vacaville Accessible Apartments (8)
- Vacaville Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Vacaville Apartments with Garages (18)
- Vacaville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Vacaville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Vacaville Apartments with Parking (27)
- Vacaville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Vacaville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Vacaville Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Vacaville Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Fairfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Suisun City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dixon 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Davis 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Bay Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Napa 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- American Canyon 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Benicia 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pittsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Vallejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Vacaville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Vacaville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Vacaville?
2 bedroom apartments in Vacaville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Vacaville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Vacaville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.