128 Apartments for rent in Temecula, CA with Pools
- Temecula Accessible Apartments (4)
- Temecula Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Temecula Apartments with Garages (26)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Temecula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Temecula Apartments with Parking (28)
- Temecula Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Temecula Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Temecula Furnished Apartments (6)
- Temecula Luxury Apartments (49)
- Temecula Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (21)
- French Valley Apartments with Pools (4)
- Wildomar Apartments with Pools (5)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (29)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hemet Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lakeland Village Apartments with Pools (2)
- East Hemet Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Temecula?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Temecula?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Temecula?
First things first: Temecula is not the name of a hairy arachnid that continues to scare squeamish men, women, and children at insectariums and zoos across the country. Instead, Temecula is the name of a city in southern California situated about 60 miles north of San Diego that just may be the perfect place for you to call home. Boasting luxurious San Diego-style apartments at modest Inland Empire prices, Temecula is an increasingly popular living locale for Southern Californians. Sound like a ...
First, though, let’s take a moment to provide a brief overview of life in Temecula so that your apartment hunting adventures will be nothing but California cool … See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Temecula means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Temecula could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.