421 Apartments for rent in Temecula, CA with Balconies
- Temecula Accessible Apartments (5)
- Temecula Apartments with Garages (35)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Temecula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Temecula Apartments with Parking (37)
- Temecula Apartments with Pools (36)
- Temecula Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Temecula Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Temecula Furnished Apartments (3)
- Temecula Luxury Apartments (71)
- Temecula Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (19)
- French Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wildomar Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Menifee Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Homeland Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hemet Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lakeland Village Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Temecula?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Temecula?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Temecula?
First things first: Temecula is not the name of a hairy arachnid that continues to scare squeamish men, women, and children at insectariums and zoos across the country. Instead, Temecula is the name of a city in southern California situated about 60 miles north of San Diego that just may be the perfect place for you to call home. Boasting luxurious San Diego-style apartments at modest Inland Empire prices, Temecula is an increasingly popular living locale for Southern Californians. Sound like a ...
First, though, let’s take a moment to provide a brief overview of life in Temecula so that your apartment hunting adventures will be nothing but California cool … See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Temecula renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.