2,010 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Sunnyvale, CA
- Sunnyvale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (44)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (71)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (39)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Sunnyvale Furnished Apartments (8)
- Sunnyvale Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Mountain View Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Santa Clara Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Cupertino Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Los Altos Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palo Alto Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Saratoga Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Campbell Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Palo Alto Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunnyvale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located in the Silicon Valley, this suburban enclave is home to a eclectic culture. Getting by in Sunnyvale is challenging, however, with a strong will, an adaptable attitude, and these renting tips, you will have all you need to live a happy, well-rounded life. See more
Finding an apartment in Sunnyvale that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.