617 Apartments for rent in Roseville, CA with Balconies
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (61)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (65)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Roseville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Roseville Luxury Apartments (89)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lincoln Apartments with Balconies (9)
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Loomis Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Carmichael Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Roseville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
Greetings future renters of Roseville! We heard you’re on the lookout for the domicile of your dreams in California’s perpetually sunlit Gold Country, and we come bearing some equally sunny news: You’ve come to the right place, because we’ve been setting people up in their Roseville dream pads since the dawn of time (or late 2011, but why split hairs?). Just stick with us, ladies and gents, and you’ll be rubbing elbows with the Sacramento Valley’s finest in a cool California minute…See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Roseville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.