971 Apartments for rent in Rancho Cucamonga, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Rancho Cucamonga Accessible Apartments (9)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Garages (42)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Parking (49)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Pools (40)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Rancho Cucamonga Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Rancho Cucamonga Furnished Apartments (6)
- Rancho Cucamonga Luxury Apartments (61)
- Rancho Cucamonga Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Ontario Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Upland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fontana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Claremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Eastvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- La Verne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pomona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Rancho Cucamonga?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Rancho Cucamonga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Cucamonga?
First thing’s first: Rancho Cucamonga, despite what those unfamiliar with California’s Inland Empire may assume, is not the name of a dish at your favorite Mexican restaurant (so don’t show up at Vista Grande and order one with a side of queso!). Rather, Rancho Cucamonga is the name of an ultra-picturesque San Bernardino suburb nestled at the foot of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains. An increasingly popular living locale, the city also boasts a variety of rental options for apartment hunters l...
Having trouble with Craigslist Rancho Cucamonga? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Rancho Cucamonga renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.