34 Apartments for Rent Near Citrus College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (16)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (20)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (11)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Citrus, CA Apartments (3)
- San Dimas, CA Apartments (15)
- Covina, CA Apartments (12)
- Azusa, CA Apartments (17)
- La Verne, CA Apartments (9)
- Duarte, CA Apartments (6)
- West Covina, CA Apartments (18)
- Walnut, CA Apartments (5)
- Pomona, CA Apartments (38)
- Claremont, CA Apartments (17)
- Baldwin Park, CA Apartments (6)
- Monrovia, CA Apartments (7)
- Diamond Bar, CA Apartments (22)
- La Puente, CA Apartments (3)
- Montclair, CA Apartments (11)
- Rowland Heights, CA Apartments (14)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Citrus College?
The average rent for an apartment near Citrus College is $2,830.