182 Apartments in Indio
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Indio (10)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Indio (20)
- Indio Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Indio Apartments with Garages (46)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Indio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (54)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (106)
- Indio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (77)
- Indio Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Indio Furnished Luxury Apartments (1)
- Indio Luxury Apartments (12)
- Indio Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bermuda Dunes Furnished Apartments (4)
- Desert Palms Furnished Apartments (18)
- La Quinta Furnished Apartments (70)
- Indian Wells Furnished Apartments (16)
- Palm Desert Furnished Apartments (71)
- Thousand Palms Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Mirage Furnished Apartments (26)
- Cathedral City Furnished Apartments (11)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (49)
- Desert Hot Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Indio?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Indio?
Lots of famous people have called Indio home, including producer Merv Griffin, former GM of the Anaheim Angels Tony Reagins, and actress Vanessa Marcil. Well, famous-ish.
Indio started as railroad town, but now it’s a thriving business center. Indio offers living right near the Sonoran Dessert, as well as water views by the Lake Cahuilla. It’s also an official bird sanctuary. Indio stays warm all year round and boasts a typical desert-like climate. So, if you like warm weather, spending time outside and limitless opportunities for entertainment, Indios a great place for you to look for a home. See more
Furnished apartments in Indio can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Indio as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.