248 Apartments for rent in Indio, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Indio Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Indio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (52)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (94)
- Indio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Indio Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Indio Furnished Apartments (33)
- Indio Luxury Apartments (12)
- Indio Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Garages (7)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Garages (14)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (80)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Garages (17)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Garages (77)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Garages (24)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (18)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (34)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Indio?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Indio?
Lots of famous people have called Indio home, including producer Merv Griffin, former GM of the Anaheim Angels Tony Reagins, and actress Vanessa Marcil. Well, famous-ish.
Indio started as railroad town, but now it’s a thriving business center. Indio offers living right near the Sonoran Dessert, as well as water views by the Lake Cahuilla. It’s also an official bird sanctuary. Indio stays warm all year round and boasts a typical desert-like climate. So, if you like warm weather, spending time outside and limitless opportunities for entertainment, Indios a great place for you to look for a home. See more
Indio apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.