1,597 Apartments for rent in Downey, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Downey Accessible Apartments (1)
- Downey Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Downey Apartments with Garages (10)
- Downey Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Downey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Downey Apartments with Parking (20)
- Downey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Downey Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Downey Furnished Apartments (1)
- Downey Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bellflower Apartments with Pools (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Gate Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (4)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cerritos Apartments with Pools (8)
- Huntington Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Whittier Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Downey?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Downey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Downey?
"You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." (George Bailey, It's a Wonderful Life)
Downey may be a small town but it is well-known for a few outstanding accomplishments. The city is boasted as the place where the Apollo Space Program. Think about it. This is where America's journey to the moon started. Downey is the first city to host two of the most famous fast food restaurants to boot; it is home to the oldest McDonalds and the first Taco Bell restaurant.
Within 12 miles from the famous Los Angeles Civic Center, 5 miles from Orange County, and 10 miles from the breathtaking view of the Pacific coastline, Downey is situated close to some of the best areas in Southern California. You can reach each of these places by jumping on one of the convenient freeways located throughout the city. Downey offers the best of both worlds. It is in close proximity to major cities and attractions but it has a small town atmosphere and pleasant mixture of wonderful neighborhoods. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Downey means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Downey could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.