905 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Arden-Arcade, CA
- Arden-Arcade Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Garages (5)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Parking (25)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Pools (22)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Arden-Arcade Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- La Riviera Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rosemont Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Carmichael Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- North Highlands Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Foothill Farms Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (151)
- Fruitridge Pocket Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rio Linda Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lemon Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Arden-Arcade, California isn't just for the Pacman and Tetris fans. This city has a lot to offer - swanky suites and outdoor adventures abound.
Although Arden-Arcade is part of the larger Sacramento metropolitan area, it’s still a wonderful city in its own right. It has the advantages of a small city located within a large metropolitan community with access to small town amenities and big city attractions. See more
Finding an apartment in Arden-Arcade that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.