1,116 Apartments for rent in Aliso Viejo, CA with Balconies
- Aliso Viejo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (28)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Parking (30)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (17)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (3)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (105)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Aliso Viejo?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Aliso Viejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aliso Viejo?
"Nothing left but sand /Laguna Beach ran through our hands" -- "Laguna Beach," Legendary Pink Dots
Aliso Viejo is a beautiful city in Orange County, California, just east of Crystal Cove State Park and Laguna Beach! With a population just under 50,000, this is an excellent city to live in. Aliso Beach is one of the main attractions for both locals and tourists in this sunny, Southern California city. Just along the Pacific Ocean, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, and kite boarding are all extremely popular local sports. However, many prefer to lounge on the sand soaking up the sun, or to walk along the beach, people-watching and enjoying that envious SoCal weather. If the beach begins to bore you (but why would it?) there is also the Laguna Canyon Winery, which offers tours and tastes of its seasonal harvest. United Parcel Service and Pacific Life are two of the largest employers in Aliso Viejo, with Quest Software and QLogic coming in close behind them. The city of Aliso Viejo is an excellent place to settle in and grow with the locals and the environment. So how fast can you get here? See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Aliso Viejo renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.