818 Short-term Apartments for rent in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Aliso Viejo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (26)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Parking (30)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (16)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Laguna Niguel Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mission Viejo Short-term Apartments (5)
- Ladera Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Short-term Apartments (7)
- Irvine Short-term Apartments (8)
- San Juan Capistrano Short-term Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Short-term Apartments (2)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Short-term Apartments (3)
- Newport Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
- Tustin Short-term Apartments (6)
"Nothing left but sand /Laguna Beach ran through our hands" -- "Laguna Beach," Legendary Pink Dots
Aliso Viejo is a beautiful city in Orange County, California, just east of Crystal Cove State Park and Laguna Beach! With a population just under 50,000, this is an excellent city to live in. Aliso Beach is one of the main attractions for both locals and tourists in this sunny, Southern California city. Just along the Pacific Ocean, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, and kite boarding are all extremely popular local sports. However, many prefer to lounge on the sand soaking up the sun, or to walk along the beach, people-watching and enjoying that envious SoCal weather. If the beach begins to bore you (but why would it?) there is also the Laguna Canyon Winery, which offers tours and tastes of its seasonal harvest. United Parcel Service and Pacific Life are two of the largest employers in Aliso Viejo, with Quest Software and QLogic coming in close behind them. The city of Aliso Viejo is an excellent place to settle in and grow with the locals and the environment. So how fast can you get here? See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Aliso Viejo takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.