547 Accessible Apartments for rent in Aliso Viejo, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (23)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Parking (25)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (12)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Laguna Woods Accessible Apartments (2)
- Laguna Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Laguna Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Accessible Apartments (2)
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (9)
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newport Beach Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Aliso Viejo?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Aliso Viejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aliso Viejo?
"Nothing left but sand /Laguna Beach ran through our hands" -- "Laguna Beach," Legendary Pink Dots
Aliso Viejo is a beautiful city in Orange County, California, just east of Crystal Cove State Park and Laguna Beach! With a population just under 50,000, this is an excellent city to live in. Aliso Beach is one of the main attractions for both locals and tourists in this sunny, Southern California city. Just along the Pacific Ocean, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, and kite boarding are all extremely popular local sports. However, many prefer to lounge on the sand soaking up the sun, or to walk along the beach, people-watching and enjoying that envious SoCal weather. If the beach begins to bore you (but why would it?) there is also the Laguna Canyon Winery, which offers tours and tastes of its seasonal harvest. United Parcel Service and Pacific Life are two of the largest employers in Aliso Viejo, with Quest Software and QLogic coming in close behind them. The city of Aliso Viejo is an excellent place to settle in and grow with the locals and the environment. So how fast can you get here? See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Aliso Viejo with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Aliso Viejo. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.