66 Condos for rent in Mesa, AZ
- Mesa Accessible Apartments (58)
- Mesa Apartments with Balconies (206)
- Mesa Apartments with Garages (117)
- Mesa Apartments with Gyms (97)
- Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Mesa Apartments with Parking (214)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (206)
- Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (134)
- Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Mesa Furnished Apartments (24)
- Mesa Luxury Apartments (321)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (214)
Considering a move to Mesa? You’re onto something—it’s what we like to call a fine choice, right up there with a smart suit jacket and a pair of Chuck Taylors. The rental properties in Arizona’s third largest city (behind Phoenix and Tucson) are easy to get into and luxurious to live in, which means no excuses not to find the perfect new place!
Having trouble with Craigslist Mesa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Mesa is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Mesa may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Mesa that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.