105 Apartments for rent in Goodyear, AZ with Balconies
- Goodyear Accessible Apartments (13)
- Goodyear Apartments with Garages (59)
- Goodyear Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Goodyear Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Goodyear Apartments with Parking (76)
- Goodyear Apartments with Pools (64)
- Goodyear Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Goodyear Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Goodyear Furnished Apartments (19)
- Goodyear Luxury Apartments (108)
- Goodyear Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Tolleson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Youngtown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Buckeye Apartments with Balconies (59)
- El Mirage Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (128)
- Sun City Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Maricopa Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Sun City West Apartments with Balconies (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Goodyear?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Goodyear?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Goodyear?
"The trip across Arizona is just one oasis after another. You can just throw anything out and it will grow there. I like Arizona." (--Will Rogers)
In 2008, Goodyear, Arizona, was awarded the National Civic Leagues All-America City Award which makes sense, since its considered to be a beautiful and idyllic place to live in the American west. Goodyear is named after the Goodyear Tire company, because this is where the company used to own farmland on which they grew cotton for their tires. Now, the city is home to the Goodyear Ballpark, where professional baseball teams of the MLB come to have their spring training. Goodyear is one of the fastest growing towns in Arizona, and its not hard to see why. The area is a Phoenix suburb, so residents have access to the big city which is one of the best for shopping, dining, and entertainment in the whole country. However, when they want something quieter or a little more peaceful, they can retreat to their small town. Goodyear has lovely homes throughout, as well as excellent school districts, good shopping opportunities, and accessible transportation options. If you want to settle down in Phoenix, you might want to consider Goodyear. It has lots of great suburban amenities while offering access to Phoenix at much lower prices than the properties in Phoenix itself. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Goodyear renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.