1,901 Short-term Apartments for rent in Queen Creek, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Queen Creek Accessible Apartments (3)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Garages (19)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Parking (22)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Pools (15)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Queen Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (2)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Gilbert Short-term Apartments (21)
- Mesa Short-term Apartments (54)
- Apache Junction Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (45)
- Tempe Short-term Apartments (54)
- Fountain Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Scottsdale Short-term Apartments (47)
- Phoenix Short-term Apartments (180)
- Tolleson Short-term Apartments (2)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Queen Creek?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Queen Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Queen Creek?
You wake to Mesa, Arizona /Say, "Let it go, she'll change her mind someday" / You took the wheel in Mesa, Arizona / "I got the rest, man / You can drift away" -- From "Mesa, AZ" by Bad Books
Queen Creek is a town at the edge of the metropolitan area of Mesa, a place where you can drift away into your thoughts and dreams. In the hot desert sun. Many people are finding their way here, owning or renting apartments and houses. And the fast growth means there are a lot of places to eat, shop, and generally hang out while making the most of the dry summer heat. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Queen Creek takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.