529 Luxury Apartments for rent in Sun City, AZ
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City (8)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City (7)
- Sun City Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Sun City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Sun City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sun City Apartments with Parking (18)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Sun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Sun City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sun City Furnished Apartments (7)
- Sun City Furnished Luxury Apartments (7)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (205)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (183)
- Surprise Luxury Apartments (104)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1365)
- Avondale Luxury Apartments (72)
- Paradise Valley Luxury Apartments (5)
- Goodyear Luxury Apartments (106)
- Cave Creek Luxury Apartments (6)
- Buckeye Luxury Apartments (128)
- Tempe Luxury Apartments (189)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Sun City?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Sun City?
Sun City is a retirement community in the Valley of the Sun. In fact, there are requirements when it comes to wisdom and maturity if you want to move here. Okay, there are just minimum age restrictions, so bring ID 'cause we're sure you don't look old enough to retire!
Sun City is an unincorporated town in Phoenix with about 39,000 residents. The median age in this area is 75 years old, and that's not a coincidence; this is a retirement community for sure. As you can probably guess from the name, the climate is hot and sunny for about eight months of the year. Then from November until about February, it's slightly less sunny, and maybe cold enough for a thin jacket. So if you want to leave a life of snow-shoveling behind when you retire, Sun City is a great area to look for places to rent. See more
Luxury apartments in Sun City offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Sun City can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Sun City will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others