1,827 Apartments for rent in Redmond, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (21)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Redmond Apartments with Garages (54)
- Redmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Redmond Apartments with Parking (62)
- Redmond Apartments with Pools (20)
- Redmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Redmond Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (7)
- Redmond Luxury Apartments (60)
- Redmond Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Kingsgate Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cottage Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kirkland Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Woodinville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Sammamish Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Bothell East Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Redmond?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Redmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redmond?
Having trouble with Craigslist Redmond? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Situated 10 miles northeast of Seattle, smack dab between the Cascade Mountains and the majestic Puget Sound, sits the booming little city of Redmond, Washington. A popular residential destination for young urbanites, married couples, and families alike, Redmond boasts some of Washington’s most attractive and luxurious apartments for rent. Sound like your cup of tea? Of course it does! But before you pack your bags and head for the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream dwellings, there a few things we thought you might like to know about life in Redmond to make your apartment search as seamless as possible… See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Redmond renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.