3,391 Short-term Apartments for rent in Redmond, WA
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (21)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Redmond Apartments with Garages (56)
- Redmond Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Redmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Redmond Apartments with Parking (67)
- Redmond Apartments with Pools (20)
- Redmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Redmond Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (8)
- Redmond Luxury Apartments (65)
- Redmond Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Kirkland Short-term Apartments (12)
- Woodinville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bellevue Short-term Apartments (27)
- Bothell Short-term Apartments (7)
- Bothell East Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kenmore Short-term Apartments (3)
- Newcastle Short-term Apartments (3)
- Issaquah Short-term Apartments (6)
- Mercer Island Short-term Apartments (4)
- Mill Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Redmond?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Redmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redmond?
Having trouble with Craigslist Redmond? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Situated 10 miles northeast of Seattle, smack dab between the Cascade Mountains and the majestic Puget Sound, sits the booming little city of Redmond, Washington. A popular residential destination for young urbanites, married couples, and families alike, Redmond boasts some of Washington’s most attractive and luxurious apartments for rent. Sound like your cup of tea? Of course it does! But before you pack your bags and head for the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream dwellings, there a few things we thought you might like to know about life in Redmond to make your apartment search as seamless as possible… See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Redmond takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.