130 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Redmond, WA
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (23)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Redmond Apartments with Garages (62)
- Redmond Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Redmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Redmond Apartments with Parking (73)
- Redmond Apartments with Pools (24)
- Redmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Redmond Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (8)
- Redmond Luxury Apartments (75)
- Redmond Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Kirkland Cheap Apartments (21)
- Woodinville Cheap Apartments (6)
- Bellevue Cheap Apartments (35)
- Sammamish Cheap Apartments (7)
- Bothell Cheap Apartments (10)
- Kenmore Cheap Apartments (2)
- Newcastle Cheap Apartments (5)
- Issaquah Cheap Apartments (10)
- Mercer Island Cheap Apartments (9)
- Mill Creek Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Redmond?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Redmond?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Redmond?
Having trouble with Craigslist Redmond? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Situated 10 miles northeast of Seattle, smack dab between the Cascade Mountains and the majestic Puget Sound, sits the booming little city of Redmond, Washington. A popular residential destination for young urbanites, married couples, and families alike, Redmond boasts some of Washington’s most attractive and luxurious apartments for rent. Sound like your cup of tea? Of course it does! But before you pack your bags and head for the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream dwellings, there a few things we thought you might like to know about life in Redmond to make your apartment search as seamless as possible… See more
Finding cheap apartments in Redmond takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Redmond by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Redmond in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Redmond.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Redmond. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Redmond.