2,045 Apartments for rent in Redmond, WA with Garages
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (23)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Redmond Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Redmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Redmond Apartments with Parking (56)
- Redmond Apartments with Pools (21)
- Redmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Redmond Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (7)
- Redmond Luxury Apartments (63)
- Redmond Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Cottage Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kirkland Apartments with Garages (43)
- Woodinville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (80)
- Sammamish Apartments with Garages (20)
- Clyde Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bothell East Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Garages (3)
- Klahanie Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Redmond?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Redmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redmond?
Having trouble with Craigslist Redmond? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Situated 10 miles northeast of Seattle, smack dab between the Cascade Mountains and the majestic Puget Sound, sits the booming little city of Redmond, Washington. A popular residential destination for young urbanites, married couples, and families alike, Redmond boasts some of Washington’s most attractive and luxurious apartments for rent. Sound like your cup of tea? Of course it does! But before you pack your bags and head for the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream dwellings, there a few things we thought you might like to know about life in Redmond to make your apartment search as seamless as possible… See more
Redmond apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.