180 Apartments for rent in Maple Valley, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Maple Valley (1)
- Maple Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Garages (7)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Parking (7)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Maple Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Maple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Enumclaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Issaquah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Renton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Newcastle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pacific Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Maple Valley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Maple Valley?
Maple Valley City is located in King County, Washington, where the name originally was Vine Maple Valley. However, the "vine" was removed as the name was considered to be overly long.
Less than 23,000 people currently reside in the small city of Maple Valley, King County, Washington. However, ever since the year 2000, the population growth has reached 50.85%. Maple Valley, WA, experiences 39 inches of rain per year, making it a little wetter than that of the national average. Snowfall is 4 inches, where the national average is 25 inches, so don't be tempted to visit if you're intent on sledding. When it comes to residing in the city, you might be wondering just what it's like. So, that said, let's find out! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Maple Valley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Maple Valley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Maple Valley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.