1,103 Apartments for rent in Sumner, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sumner (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sumner (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sumner (2)
- Sumner Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Sumner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sumner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Parking (9)
- Sumner Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sumner Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pacific Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Puyallup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lakeland South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orting Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Sumner?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Sumner?
In the 1890s, a swarm of aphids decided to make short work of the hops growing up and down the West Coast. Sumner lost its major cash crop, forcing its farmers to turn to rhubarb. The city now accounts for over a quarter of the country's rhubarb acreage, making it the "Rhubarb Pie Capital of the World."
Located in northwestern Washington State, next to the Puyallup and White Rivers, Sumner says "no" to big city aspirations by encouraging its small-town atmosphere. The 2010 US Census counted 9,451 people living in the city's 7.2 square miles. While within commuting distance of the employment in larger cities nearby, Sumner itself offers enough jobs in education, health and social services, manufacturing, and retail. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sumner offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Sumner. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sumner can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.